WELCOME TO ARTO GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR (NOIDA)
The State Transport Department was constituted in 1945 under the provision of Section 133 A of the 'Motor Vehicles Act, 1939'. The department acts as the apex regulatory body that controls the entire gamut of activities that go into the operation of passenger & goods transport motor vehicles ? both private & commercial. Through these regulatory activities, the Department of Transport is one of the major revenue earners for the state exchequer...
Welcome Message from ARTO
I am proud to share that Gautam Buddha Nagar Transport Department is doing very well on online space through it's comprehensive website and extended social media. The response that we are experiencing is tremendous and it served as an integrated communication platform for the people. Right from inception, we have tried our level best to make our online presence more meaningful, tech savvy and simple yet. ................
Many Thanks & Regards
Asst. Regional Transport Officer
ARTO NoidaSee More
Quick Facts ARTO Gautam Buddh Nagar Noida
- Gautam Buddha Nagar is a district (Janpad) of Uttar Pradesh.
- The district was created on 9 June 1997 .
- Noida & Greater Noida are included in ARTO Gautam Buddha Nagar.
- Greater Noida is the Head Quarters of Gautam Buddha Nagar.
- Apart from the above, Tehsil Dadri, Tehsil Sadar, Tehsil Jewar are a part of this region.
- According to the 2011 census, Gautam Buddh Nagar district has a population of 1,674,714.
- The district is included in the proposed Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor.
|The UP Motor Vehicles Taxation (Sixth Amendment) Rules, 2009|
Book your Online Time Slot
The online Time Slot Booking System will provide one time slot on each working day, from 3.00 PM to 4.30 PM. There will be a separate dedicated window for applicants coming to the office with a time slot booking. They would be served exclusively during this time slot. The maximum number of bookings in the time slot would be restricted to 50, while the slot bookings would be available 15 days in advance. The time slot booking page will open a booking form which would require the applicant to fill up required details like name, address, date of birth etc. On acceptance of the form, the website will display a booking confirmation receipt, which will have to be printed and brought to the concerned office at the appointed date and time.
For online time slot booking, please click here